Thursday, September 22, 2011

Small Deeds Done are Better Than Great Deeds Planned. ~Peter Marshall


Busy day today, my boss is coming back tonight from his Hong Kong show. Was a great week of vacation for me while it lasted! But anyways just wanted to share something small. 
My motto is, and for those of you who have picked up on the underlying theme in some of my posts, is we are a lot more powerful than we think. 
As most of you know or for those that don't, my post the other day about the Soup Kitchen was published on COL- http://www.collive.com/show_news.rtx?id=16408&alias=what-im-thankful-for#comments . 
I got a lot of positive feedback on that from friends and family telling me how nice it was to see. 
Even more than that, a friend just messaged me that she was so touched by it and by the Ahavas Chessed organization that she made a small Elul donation to them! This made me so incredibly happy :) :) :)
Look at the power of one simple article. 
Never underestimate what you can accomplish!


Wishing everyone a wonderful Shabbos!

No comments:

Post a Comment